The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer

Ominous! Definitely going to check this out, I'll even spread the word!

Liem Nguyen Animation Showreel 2016 Liem Nguyen Animation Showreel 2016

Absolutely amazing work, I hope your skills are used to make something really awesome in the future!

LiemNguyen responds:

Thanks man! I do hope to get more work and improve myself as I go too! :)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Hidden Truths (Fan Animation) Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Hidden Truths (Fan Animation)

Pretty good for something made years ago, the lip syncing was especially well done.

Chronicles of Terra: Makon the Overlord Chronicles of Terra: Makon the Overlord

Gonna make this review simple:

Graphics - meh.
Writing - Pretty good, the writing was not only funny but choices had real consequences that led to the player thinking if they're making the right choice or smart choice.
Music - Could have really added some drama to some scenes. (Listened to Bloody Tears during the fight with the King).

Overall - If you choose to expand this universe and maybe even do some stuff with the lore that would be awesome! I look forward to your next project.

Attack of the Killer Fetuses (DEMO) Attack of the Killer Fetuses (DEMO)

Gotta admit this was sadistically fun but still needs a bit of "fleshing out" but this is a demo so that's understandable.

littlegreengamer responds:

Thank you very much. Judging from all the trouble I'm having just trying to get Unity 5 and Clickteam Fusion to work, it'll probably be a cold day in Hell before I ever get the full project done. But I truly appreciate your positive words. :)

Ninja Boy Ninja Boy

Pretty fun but not properly optimized for mouse use (kept scrolling down by accident). Also you spelled Godlike wrong.

I'm Lonely Plz Comment I'm Lonely Plz Comment

Sup my CherryBerryWangsta!

Mixed Dragon Mixed Dragon

Awesomely done, great use of colors and lineart!