Chronicles of Terra: Makon the Overlord Chronicles of Terra: Makon the Overlord

Gonna make this review simple:

Graphics - meh.
Writing - Pretty good, the writing was not only funny but choices had real consequences that led to the player thinking if they're making the right choice or smart choice.
Music - Could have really added some drama to some scenes. (Listened to Bloody Tears during the fight with the King).

Overall - If you choose to expand this universe and maybe even do some stuff with the lore that would be awesome! I look forward to your next project.

Attack of the Killer Fetuses (DEMO) Attack of the Killer Fetuses (DEMO)

Gotta admit this was sadistically fun but still needs a bit of "fleshing out" but this is a demo so that's understandable.

littlegreengamer responds:

Thank you very much. Judging from all the trouble I'm having just trying to get Unity 5 and Clickteam Fusion to work, it'll probably be a cold day in Hell before I ever get the full project done. But I truly appreciate your positive words. :)

Ninja Boy Ninja Boy

Pretty fun but not properly optimized for mouse use (kept scrolling down by accident). Also you spelled Godlike wrong.

Platform And Evade Platform And Evade

Level 4 doesn't work (The controls don't respond at all). Also the save button should follow the frame to make it easily accessible. Another good idea would be to have the spacebar used for jumping to make it easier and less awkward for the player.

Dragons and Dungeons Dragons and Dungeons

One of the best games I've played on Newgrounds in a while, I'd like to see this gameplay concept expanded upon.

Oh Chapel Oh Chapel

Wasn't sure what to expect but the presentation and narrative was above my expectations. I wouldn't mind playing something similar to this again.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks :) Working on something like this now about a soldier

Tales of Valorian Chapter 0 Tales of Valorian Chapter 0

I wasn't expecting to be kinda engaged to the story but I find myself wanting more interactions with this world. Although one thing that bugs me is that everyone looks pretty cheerful despite there being a war going on.

TalesofValorian responds:

Yes, we were thinking about changing the graphics of the faces to show different emotions but we ran out of time by then...

We will polish it and show you all the results!

M3 Defence M3 Defence

Got addicted playing this for far longer than I should have, It's pretty fun but could greatly use background music.

FancyReckless responds:

Thanks for review, will find something that fits ;)

Serious School (Full Version) Serious School (Full Version)

Wasn't sure what to expect here but I found myself liking the characters and the dialogue a lot. There's a few typos and the art is average but the presentation, writing, and dialogue is really good and makes up for shortcomings. I'm actually looking forward to your next project.

handalsoft responds:

Hi there... Thank you very much for playing the game... I have a couple of ideas for my next game project... Hopefully I can deliver something unique & fun for you guys to play...

Turn-Based RPG Demo Turn-Based RPG Demo

A severely fun but unbalanced system. I had to abuse the renewal powerup to stay alive for the most part. My main attack does 1 damage 90% of the time no matter how much I increase it and for some reason you get a battle rank for defeating the wolf but not the soldier. Also the Intelligence attacks aren't powerful at all and could use more tweaking. Again this game is unbalanced and should be looked at more to even the difficulty.