WHOOKOS - Episode: 2 WHOOKOS - Episode: 2

Yeeeess! So worth the wait!

The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer

Ominous! Definitely going to check this out, I'll even spread the word!

Liem Nguyen Animation Showreel 2016 Liem Nguyen Animation Showreel 2016

Absolutely amazing work, I hope your skills are used to make something really awesome in the future!

LiemNguyen responds:

Thanks man! I do hope to get more work and improve myself as I go too! :)

Chronicles of Terra: Makon the Overlord Chronicles of Terra: Makon the Overlord

Gonna make this review simple:

Graphics - meh.
Writing - Pretty good, the writing was not only funny but choices had real consequences that led to the player thinking if they're making the right choice or smart choice.
Music - Could have really added some drama to some scenes. (Listened to Bloody Tears during the fight with the King).

Overall - If you choose to expand this universe and maybe even do some stuff with the lore that would be awesome! I look forward to your next project.

Attack of the Killer Fetuses (DEMO) Attack of the Killer Fetuses (DEMO)

Gotta admit this was sadistically fun but still needs a bit of "fleshing out" but this is a demo so that's understandable.

littlegreengamer responds:

Thank you very much. Judging from all the trouble I'm having just trying to get Unity 5 and Clickteam Fusion to work, it'll probably be a cold day in Hell before I ever get the full project done. But I truly appreciate your positive words. :)

Ninja Boy Ninja Boy

Pretty fun but not properly optimized for mouse use (kept scrolling down by accident). Also you spelled Godlike wrong.

I'm Lonely Plz Comment I'm Lonely Plz Comment

Sup my CherryBerryWangsta!

Banned from deviant art Banned from deviant art

The struggle is real...

InsaneAnimator responds:

TWT yup..

AncientMod - DarkMods First Stage AncientMod - DarkMods First Stage

Interesting concept and character design, I hope the characters aren't too overpowered in the series though.

BestofNesia responds:

They are pretty overpowered, to be honest, although most of what will be shown will make them seem like they're only planet level and less.

This Is Me This Is Me

So much emotion in the poses rather than the faces brings out this piece well. The shading style is a bit off-putting to me but I digress, this is still great work nonetheless. I love your description for the piece as well.

GDTriAxis responds:

Thank you! I am a little upset too with the shading on the figures but it doesn't take away too much from the artwork I think :P