View Profile GhostDataForger

18 Movie Reviews

Yeeeess! So worth the wait!

Ominous! Definitely going to check this out, I'll even spread the word!

Absolutely amazing work, I hope your skills are used to make something really awesome in the future!

LiemNguyen responds:

Thanks man! I do hope to get more work and improve myself as I go too! :)

44 Game Reviews

Gonna make this review simple:

Graphics - meh.
Writing - Pretty good, the writing was not only funny but choices had real consequences that led to the player thinking if they're making the right choice or smart choice.
Music - Could have really added some drama to some scenes. (Listened to Bloody Tears during the fight with the King).

Overall - If you choose to expand this universe and maybe even do some stuff with the lore that would be awesome! I look forward to your next project.

Gotta admit this was sadistically fun but still needs a bit of "fleshing out" but this is a demo so that's understandable.

littlegreengamer responds:

Thank you very much. Judging from all the trouble I'm having just trying to get Unity 5 and Clickteam Fusion to work, it'll probably be a cold day in Hell before I ever get the full project done. But I truly appreciate your positive words. :)

Pretty fun but not properly optimized for mouse use (kept scrolling down by accident). Also you spelled Godlike wrong.

1 Audio Review

Sup my CherryBerryWangsta!

13 Art Reviews

Holy crap this looks great....The eyes are a smidge too big though.

Awesome job, I love this series (Even the anime) and I gotta say you captured the style really well.

Gotta admit, I love this!

I want to start a game design and animation company someday and push the boundaries of both industries! up to date projects can be found on my website http://ghostdataforgers.wixsite.com/ghostdataforgers and my YouTube channel.

n/a